Nearly all of our products are shipped via LTL freight. Select (very small) vanities and vanity accessories are shipped ground via common carrier.
For freight shipments, the freight carrier will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to schedule an appointment to deliver the items to you. Please arrange to be available to receive the package and please be sure to fully inspect your package and products immediately upon arrival before signing for the package.
*Your signature at the time of receipt indicates that the product and packaging have arrived without damage and you have received all boxes for your order. Before signing, please be absolutely sure that you have received all boxes (the number of boxes is noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) receipt) and that the product and boxes are not damaged.
We work with experienced and reputable freight carriers, but these items can be fragile, so if you notice any damage to the packaging or the product that could have occurred while in transit, please follow these steps:
- -Do not sign for delivery.
- -On all delivery receipts, provide a detailed description of visible damage to the product or the packaging. This description should be on both the driver's copy of the receipt as well as your copy.
- -If there is visible damage to the packaging and you are not sure if the product itself is damaged then please note the visible packaging damage on the receipt. Be as detailed as possible.
- -Have the carrier's agent (driver) sign the receipt.
- -Please send five (5) photos of the damage along with a detailed description within 1 business day to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- -We will then process an insurance claim with the freight carrier on your behalf.
Things to look for and note on the delivery receipt:
- If arrived with no pallet
- Shrink wrap is torn
- Any dents or crushed corners on box (note the location of the dent)
- Crack on countertop, backsplash or mirror
- Arrived with no straps
- Wet or dirty box
- Forklift punctures in box
- Holes in box
- Any additional outside damage to packaging
Be as picky as possible and note all damages or dents to the box, it will only benefit you in the case of damages inside the shipment.
All freight shipments are delivered residential curbside with lift gate. This means that your vanity package will be unloaded from the truck and placed on your driveway or curb area. We recommend making sure you have a friend available to help you move your vanity inside to the designated area in your home.
Please note that if the driver cannot get in touch with you to make a delivery appointment or you fail to be available during the scheduled appointment time of delivery and the delivery is not completed, you will be subject to return shipping costs and the 25% restocking fee.
Product Quality Guarantee
We pride ourselves on making very happy customers, and we will absolutely ensure that if you ever receive a damaged item from shipping and handling and you follow the steps above for noting the damage upon receipt, you will be immediately sent a replacement part.